How do I get the highest quality images with Observ?
The Observ uses your iPad camera to make the pictures, so based on which model iPad you have there can be a slight quality difference. Switching to a newer iPad can make a difference. You can find an overview with which iPad models are suited for your Observ here.
In case the images are vague, distorted or appear blurry please check the list below for possible solutions:
- Clean the camera lens of your iPad with a soft towel
- Clean the lens of the iPad visor with a soft towel
- Check if there is no residue left from the protective foam on the lens of the iPad visor
- Check if the protective film inside the Observ is removed from the transparent screen
- Clean the transparent window inside and outside of the Observ